Except for “guest posts” contributed by other writers, I own 100% of the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name. I want to strike a healthy balance between getting my content distributed while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights. Thank you in advance for cooperating with both the law and my wishes.
I Give My Permission
You are free to do these things as I totally give my permission on the following:
- Link to this site or any specific post or posts.
- Extract and quote less than 200 words on any other site, if you link back to the post here, and quote the source.
- Print off or copy up to 50 copies for distribution within your own ministry or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication, if you include this copyright notice: “© 2017(or current year), Nina Roesner. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.NinaRoesner.com.”
- Print 10 items of your choosing from “101 Ways to Respect Your Husband,” or “101 Ways to Love Your Wife,” if you link to the respective pages here on the blog, or quote and correctly reference the books.
Not Without My Permission
You must have my personal written consent to do the following:
- Use my written or video content for any commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content, coaching or courses either online or in live format. This includes all content on www.GreaterImpact.org and www.NinaRoesner.com Web sites.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Reprint or re-post in entirety and/or distribute more than 10 copies of either “101 Ways to Respect Your Husband,” or “101 Ways to Love Your Wife.”
- Use the legally trademarked, “The Respect Dare,” or “Daughters of Sarah,” for any purpose. You are NOT to use the trademarks for financial gain with any type of coaching, web-based eCourses, or other curriculum. I frequently give permission to use our graphics with your small group or church-hosted studies using The Respect Dare, or other Greater Impact materials that go along with the courses. We do NOT allow these courses to be conducted over the internet. We DO allow some Facebook groups to discuss the book content or courses, however, none of the actual materials may be distributed over the internet, including video, workbooks, or books, including electronic copies whether original or copied. Groups desiring to use our trademark or trade name but NOT using our materials which are formed to support wives are prohibited. Please be respectful as a Christian and do not violate federal laws regarding our trademarks. To get permission to create a Facebook group, please email us here.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
I do not give permission for the re-posting of any of my posts. Google will penalize websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized for giving permission. Hope you understand, and I hope that makes sense.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they contribute. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them. If you are a blogger and want to guest post on my site, please contact me. If you wish to guest post or have some other use for my work not mentioned, please email me.