Good heavens. I can’t begin to tell you the difficulty I had in putting this up today! Never seen anything like it.
Are you interested in being a Titus woman in our online ministry? Let us know you are “in” by joining us on the facebook group! 🙂 Our Scripture is 1 Corinthians 15:58 (NIV) “Therefore, my dear sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
We are and strive to become an army of women willing to:
1) learn how to get respect right in their homes,
2) know how to do so without being either controlling OR a doormat,
3) willing to pray for others and their marriages, and
4) willing to transparently influence the culture around them by sharing about what God has done and is doing in their lives
What this translates to weekly is INVOLVEMENT in The Respect Dare Community and (especially) in your circle of influence on facebook and out in the real world (as opposed to the facebook world! LOL)
This can look like a number of different actions. Here are just a few ideas:
1) simply posting comments or answering questions asked on the community page
2) asking questions about Biblical areas that you “have down,” to YOUR circle of influence, pointing them toward God’s Truth in marriage and life, supporting these Truths with Scripture (sharing a link to Bible.org or BibleStudyTools.com
3) in the areas in which you are still learning, sharing what you learn with others by making a comment on your page about this growth
4) encouraging others who are struggling via facebook and twitter
5) sharing info about The Respect Dare
6) praying for those in THIS army, as there WILL be battles and struggles
7) posting in this group when you are struggling AND when you have a “success” moment so we can ALL learn from what God is doing with your life
8) DEFENDING the Truth – in a loving, kind, and gentle way – no disagreements done in anger allowed! 🙂 But the Truth must be defended.
Other ideas are welcome.
Know you will come under fire.
Know this is not an easy thing I’m asking you to do – and it might not be me asking, but Him. Some of you have prayed, “Send me, I’ll go…” If you have, this might be part of the call.
I do not fully understand what God is doing here, but this group is open to mature and growing Titus women (meaning whoever you invite to join us must demonstrate perseverance and be willing to persevere in the difficulties of marriage and faith in the days to come).
I’m inviting you to suffer and be His slave, bought with a high price.
Will you join us? Sign up here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Armyofwomen/ You will need a facebook account. 🙂
Our group will be public for a short time while we are accruing members. Then we will become a covert operation. 🙂
<feeling cool Tom Clancy style – you? :)>
Can’t wait to see what God will do! 🙂
Love to you,