Having been around for hundreds of years, the Bible, in its current form, is full of information about marriage. This has been interpreted into the culture we live in today. I have blogged about the concepts of “submission,” “respect,” and following Christ as a mom, wife, friend, and teacher. I hope some of the answers you seek on your journey are found in what God has revealed to me and others here.
Find What You’re Looking For…
Recent Hot Topics
Comments from the Community
Trying hard to trust on Can She Leave Him? Top 10 Lies Christia… on When It Doesn’t … Top 10 Lies Christia… on Can She Leave Him?
Stuff We Talk About…
- Top 10 Lies Christians Believe that Destroy Marriage fb.me/1uZJcCViw 3 days ago
- Photo: Top 10 Lies Christians Believe that Destroy Marriage View Post tmblr.co/Z4gb9vlB2Ppt 3 days ago
- Praying for mature hearts for all of us... for out of our mouths flow what's in our hearts. :) fb.me/2ouSwyNSO 4 days ago
- Create the life you want through the minutia moments of each day... fb.me/1eQ51mk9r 4 days ago
- Ever do something nice for someone and they reject your gift? Sometimes it happens in marriage. fb.me/27l6LJyRB 5 days ago
All the things…abuse angry husband apology avoid divorce Biblical womanhood conflict criticism divorce Divorce Prevention Faith fear feminism forgiveness Frustration God grace Growing growth Intimacy Jesus Jesus Christ judgment kids lies love love and respect marriage marriage research men non-Christian marriage obedience pain parenting pornography pride Random Thoughts Respect Respect Dare risk save my marriage sin small turnings submission That Guy We Journey With the respect dare
Get The Respect Dare Now…