“Whether you’ve been married 40 minutes or 40 years,
God will help you grow in your marriage…”
Daughters of Sarah™ is a Biblical training course designed especially for married women. Lasting change doesn’t happen overnight, and our goal is to affirm and encourage you to increase your confidence in who God has specifically created you to be. We do this via our Daughters of Sarah 12 week course. Are you tired of:
- Struggling in your marriage
- Feeling alone or unappreciated
- Wondering if God really cares
- Wanting deeper intimacy with God and your husband
- Wishing you had greater confidence
Our time-tested training methods and your committed participation will help you discover a deeper connection with God and your man. Our training method is probably a little different than what you’ve experienced – it’s like a lab or rehearsal for real life, in an environment of encouragement and support.
|“This is not a one-size fits all training program!”Lyn C., Ohio|
Take a Quantum Leap or Just Make a Good Marriage Great!
You will gain…
- Greater influence in all your relationships
- Conflict resolution skills
- Increased knowledge of and tools to become what is pleasing and beautiful as a woman of God
- Succinctness and greater effectiveness in your communication skills
- Refinement of your listening abilities
- Deeper relationship with God and your man
- Confidence about yourself and what God is calling you to do
Learn what “submission” is really all about – it’s not what you think! Figure out how God can help you deal with anger and stress effectively, get your joy back, and complain and criticize less. There is even opportunity to grow in areas that are specific only to you.
|“It’s a life-changing experience that will enable you to create a legacy for your family.”Aimee B., Ohio|
Sign up for our free tips via http://www.DaughtersOnline.org .
What Daughters is NOT:
- A Bible study, although we DO use the Bible (but not in an inductive study-type way)
- A book study, although we DO suggest some books for you to read while taking the course - for foundational purposes (we encourage an in-depth book study AFTER the course is over)
- A lecture series, although we DO have teaching segments in the class (but they’re only 20-30 minutes long)
- A prayer meeting, although we DO pray (but not for the entire time)
- A small group, although we DO utilize small groups (you’ll be left wanting more, just know that) of 6 or less women in each session and suggest that you stay with these ladies through the whole run
What Daughters IS:
- A lab or “practicum” to practice and learn communication methods
- A place to share your experiences, and as a result, allow God to influence and teach the other women in the group through your life
- A safe place to “try on” new behaviors, knowing confidentiality applies
- An environment of discovery – meaning the Holy Spirit will reveal and convict you throughout the process
- A place of encouragement with other women, perhaps for the first time ever
Daughters of Sarah will be available via DVD or internet access SOON – we are working on it… and I’m really sorry that it is not available right this minute for you. We are currently partnering with churches to learn how to best communicate about the course and prepare their ladies for taking it. If you have a group of 24 or more married women and would like to find out more, please contact us at Information(at) GreaterImpact.org . We’ve been told that the course applies whether you have been married a long or short amount of time. Wives who have good marriages are encouraged to take it to help mentor the younger women. Because intimacy is also discussed, we highly suggest only married ladies or engaged women with a close date take the course.