We have the 2014 Reader Survey Results! And, if you keep reading til the end, you’ll find a free copy of the Small Group Leader Guide for The Respect Dare (Thomas Nelson, 2012) AND an opportunity for YOU! 🙂
In an effort to make sure I’m loving you the way you want to be loved here on the blog and provide you with the information you want, we do surveys every so often. In late August and early November of 2014 we did one and learned these things:
- 79% of you are subscribed to the marriage TIPS! articles and over 80% of you find them helpful
- 64% of you were subscribed (now you can get the blog through the TIPS! signup, too! – feel free to unsubscribe from ninaroesner.com here so you aren’t getting two emails from us if you don’t want them – you’ll still get the TIPS! and the blog via email)
- 29% of you were not subscribed but wanted to be (so we made the TIPS! easier to sign up for by putting it on the blog, a link at the bottom of emails, and are adding it to the GreaterImpact.org site so it is easier)
- 53% of you have shared the TIPS! articles with others (AWESOME – you are living out Titus 2:3-5, which encourages us to mentor other women! I LOVE doing ministry with you in this way!)
- 46% of you either didn’t know how to share them, or it didn’t occur to you to do so – we’ve added an easier way to do that to the blog, and are working on doing the same thing with the TIPS! articles.
THANK YOU for this info – it’s impacting things as we continue to grow and move forward. 🙂
YOU ARE AWESOME! I love love love it when people give me feedback that is helpful – especially when it is done in a respectful and kind way – and…
100% of our responders were respectful and kind! 🙂
0% of you were snarky or sarcastic.
Best of all? You still dished truth, which makes you a good girlfriend! Because… if you let me wander around with my skirt tucked in my tights, spinach in my teeth, or toilet paper on my heel, well, you’re not so awesome at the friend thing. 🙂
Here’s a few more things we learned through the survey:
- 71% of you have read The Respect Dare
- 29% of you have taken the eCourse (yes, we’ll have another SOON – please pray we get the website fixed by next week!)
- 16% of you have done The Respect Dare in a small group (forgot to ask if you used the leader’s guide or not – Here it is for free)
- 5% have done The Respect Dare in a small group with the casual videos
- 18% of you applied for the 50 Member Launch Team for Daughters of Sarah (forgot to ask how many of you have taken it!) and just an FYI, we’ve delayed the launch because of my husband’s open heart surgery in December – he’s still recovering, but thank you for your prayers as he’s getting stronger every day, AND… his eyesight is improving! Praise God! 🙂
- 6% of you have attended one of my speaking events or retreats (given that I will only leave my family for 4-6 weekends a year, that’s not a surprising number!)
- You gave us a ton of requests for specific topics to cover (working on that, too!)
And I just could cry with how much I personally appreciate your patience with Daughters of Sarah release – we have about 20 small groups of the class going on around the country at the moment, women who are willing to work with the clunky way it is now with lots of labor for them in terms of downloading, printing, and assembling. But don’t worry, the “easy” way to use it is coming – so please keep praying for our website rehab! It’s on the way! I shared the “clunky” link with you because I can’t wait for you to see the difference! And you’ll notice I “hid” it on the “method” page. LOL!!
Until then, know this is what you have to look forward to:
I have had so many A-Ha’s. No matter how young or old you are, no matter how good or troubled your marriage is, no matter how many years you have been married, no matter if you are a Christian or not, no matter what if you are married Daughters of Sarah has something for you!!
Why do I say what I did? Well – because I’ve seen someone married over 45 years learn, grow, and become more respectful to her husband. I have seen someone with – what I thought was a “Perfect” marriage and life – share the tough stuff. I have seen the “timid” speak up. I have seen respect and love just blossom. O – and I have heard it said that one of the MOST important things learned was that “Even if I were the only one, Christ would have died just for me“. O – the joy that brings to my soul.
Stefanie Price ~ Daughters of Sarah & Respect Dare Facilitator
OH! And the opportunity for YOU?
Everyone who is part of our team is someone God has placed. People literally come to us and say, “I feel like God wants me to be involved in Greater Impact,” or “I led The Respect Dare (or Daughters) and want to do more to mentor women – how do I get involved?” Here’s the truth – we’re still figuring out the shape of our ministry – and He’s designing it, bit-by-bit-style.
So we’re listening.
What that means for you is this: We KNOW we need more help, specifically in the area of “administration” and “communication.” We have paperwork galore, emails up the wazoo, (suddenly I feel like I’m Dr. Seuss!) and families and we fully believe there’s someone out there who feels called to join us but doesn’t know how. We also need prayer warriors – especially widows. 🙂 If you think He’s calling you, please please PLEASE let us know here!
What else? What is your favorite topic that gets addressed here? What do you wish we would cover more of? Would love to hear from you today! 🙂
SO glad you’re on the journey with me. 🙂
Love to you!