Plastering a fake smile on my face, I joined my Thursday morning small group. I had been in this Bible study of over 50 women for a couple of years, but the leader had decided to change things up two weeks before, placing us in random small groups. Of course, I ended up in a group with mostly people I didn't know.
Find What You’re Looking For…
Recent Hot Topics
Comments from the Community
Heidi on Husband Doesn’t Believe? Cathy on Husband Doesn’t Believe? Marna on Got Fear?
Stuff We Talk About…
- Husband Doesn’t Believe? nblo.gs/Ltf19 4 hours ago
- Husband Doesn’t Believe? fb.me/MzNNau7o 4 hours ago
- Husband Doesn’t Believe? fb.me/ECMcK66y 4 hours ago
- Photo: Husband Doesn’t Believe? Some of us are blessed by our husband’s having a relationship with God, or... tmblr.co/Z4gb9vlZQ0Oc 4 hours ago
- Husband Doesn’t Believe? wp.me/puoOO-Hx 4 hours ago
All the things…abuse angry husband apology avoid divorce Biblical womanhood conflict divorce Divorce Prevention Faith fear feminism forgiveness Frustration God grace Growing growth Intimacy Jesus Jesus Christ judgment kids lies love love and respect marriage marriage research men non-Christian marriage obedience pain parenting pornography pride Random Thoughts Respect Respect Dare risk save my marriage sin small turnings submission That Guy We Journey With the respect dare wisdom
Get The Respect Dare Now…